Tuesday, December 2, 2008

True Story in Beirut

This is a true story that happened to me when I was in Beirut ( Lebanon ).

Part A

Hi everybody,

Finally I am back to Canada and I am back to sending emails again. I want the first email that I am going to send, to be very very special, and that's why I decided to share with you, something extraordinary that happened to me in Lebanon . With all my respect to you, I am not going to take into consideration your religion or your beliefs, but I am going to take into consideration that you are my friends, and I am going to share with you this very special experience.


So in this file there will be pictures and explanation of what personally happened to me. Please follow the order (A, B ,C, D.. ), be patient, read it all because it is worth it !!!!


Yours Sincerely


Hadi Halabi

NB:

To start with ( for those who might receive this email later and don't know me) I am a photographer !

Part B

It all happened in a church. I was there to pray with a friend. I have been praying for something for a week, and at the same day I got a positive answer, so I decided to go in the evening and pray in a church I like a lot!

So, when we entered the church, there were two candles that were lit. we each went for a corner and prayed for about 15 minutes, it was late at night, the atmosphere was great, total silence... After we finished praying, we went to lit candles at the back of the church, and when we got there I saw it !!!!

I stood there open-mouthed, I said to myself that this was amazing, unbelievable. ... So my friend asked me what was wrong, and I asked her to stand at my place and look at the candle.... She immediately saw it too. So I took my small camera hanging on my waist and took this picture : .......... what do you see

PART C

Well, to tell you the truth, we saw the Holy Mary, and it was so obvious to us !!! The candle was melting and taking the Holy Mary's shape, and it was getting more and more obvious. So I went to my car and brought my professional camera, and started taking pictures from both sides, and both profiles were leading to the same result. During 30 minutes, I took a dozen of pictures in different time interval, and the candle was melting yet the shape of the Holy Mary was getting more and more obvious. We could see the shape of the face, the arm, and we noticed the shape of a rosary in her hands... (see picture below) of course the picture is not retouched.

PART D

So until now, what was happening was amazing, and to my knowledge it was not something ordinary, so I wanted to find out more, and we decided to see if there was in the church any statue of the Holy Mary, so I can compare shapes. So we went next to the altar, and there were 2 statues of the Holy Mary, they were different in shape. So I took the statues, put them on the altar, and took one side picture of each. This procedure took around 20 minutes. We put the statues back in their places, and headed back to where the 2 candles were.... to our surprise, the first candle was melting completely, where as the second candle started to look like that :


PART E

Then I took some pictures from the other side too, of course leaving some time between the shots for the candle to have the time to melt and change shape.
All in all we stayed in the church for 2 hours and we didn't feel the time pass by. We were puzzled by the event and we knew it was not just a coincidence, because it can't be.

The second day I decided to go throught all the pictures I took, and came up with this :



FINAL PART:

As a conclusion, I believe there was a message directly for me, and indirectly for everybody else.


For me it was a sign and a proof, that when we pray, God answers our prayers, and if you remember how I started the first mail, I had prayed for something, and that same day I had the answer I was hoping to get. It was a sign to tell me that it was not by coincidence but because I prayed truly and honestly.

I considered that this message to me was not supposed to stop there, I was supposed to let you know about it, and maybe you if you think it is worth it, do the same and send it to your friends.

But the most important thing is : PRAYER.
Believe me, I tried it and it works, and I consider myself lucky to have witnessed this, because I don't pray enough and I should do more, and probably so do you. As you notice, I didn't mention the name of the church nor the date nor the time, because I believe this could happen to anybody anywhere anytime. just Pray and get closer to God.
(It all happened in Beirut - Lebanon on the 17th of February 2004)

Hadi Halabi


Join the Truly Rich Club

No comments: