Wednesday, February 7, 2018

IDENTITY


Knowing your IDENTITY is knowing who you truly are; not because of all your accomplishments but because of who God Says you are….
God says to name a few….
I am Child of God.
But to all who believed him and accepted him, he gave the right to become children of God. John 1:12
I am a new creation in Christ.
This means that anyone who belongs to Christ has become a New person. The old life is gone; a New life has begun! 2 Cor. 5:17
I have been set free in Christ.
For freedom did Christ set us Free: stand fast therefore, and be not entangled again in a yoke of bondage. Galatians 5:1
I am Forgiven.
He is so rich in kindness and grace that he purchased our freedom with the blood of his Son and Forgave our sins. Ephesians 1:7
There are so many other verses that speak to who we really are because of the sacrifice He made for us on the cross.
When you really begin to understand the truth about what God says about you in your heart it is life changing!
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalm 139:14
Remember when you are putting yourself down, Read what God says about your IDENTITY, that should build you back up on a stronger foundation.

BT Benskin · Top Commenter · Certified Life, Personal and Grief Coach at Hope Focused Coaching

No comments: