Friday, May 6, 2011

Thoughts of the Day / Pensamient​o del Dia

 YOU ARE AT THE CENTER OF ALL YOUR RELATIONSHIPS,
 THEREFORE YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR
 SELF-ESTEEM, GROWTH, HAPPINESS AND FULFILLMENT.
DON'T EXPECT THE OTHER PERSON TO BRING YOU THESE THINGS.
YOU MUST LIVE AS IF YOU ARE ALONE
AND OTHERS ARE THE GIFTS OFFERED
 TO HELP YOU TO ENRICH YOUR LIFE.

 My child eat honey ; it is good. And just as honey from the comb
 is sweet on your tongue, you may be  sure  that wisdom is good 
 for the soul. Get wisdom and your hope will never be destroyed.
 Proverbs 24:13-14

This time of prayer is an invitation to take another perspective as I am drawn to recognize the world as God sees it. I ask God to help me not to be trammelled by earthly things. God will help me to accept the words of Jesus, the witness of his life. He tells me that I am loved, forgiven, and cherished and trusted. I take his testimony to heart.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

TU ERES EL CENTRO DE TODAS TUS RELACIONES,
POR LO TANTO ERES RESPONSABLE
  DE TU AUTO ESTIMA, CRECIMIENTO, FELICIDAD Y PLENITUD. 
 NO ESPERES QUE LOS DEMAS TE TRAIGAN ESTAS COSAS.
  TIENES QUE VIVIR COMO SI ESTUVIERAS SOLO
  Y LOS QUE TE RODEAN SON REGALOS QUE TE HAN SIDO
 DADOS PARA ENRIQUECER TU VIDA.

Come hijo mío, la dulce miel del panal; prueba lo deliciosa que está.
Así de dulce  te  parecerán  la sabiduría  y  el  conocimiento;  si  los
encuentras, tendrás un buen fín y tu esperanza jamás será  destruida.
Proverbios 24:13-14

Este tiempo de plegaria es una invitación a adquirir otra perspectiva, debido a que he sido invitada(o) a reconocer el mundo como Dios lo ve. Le pido a Dios me ayude a no ser atrapada(o) por las cosas de la tierra.Dios me ayudará a aceptar las palabras de Jesús, el testimonio de su vida. El me dice que yo soy una persona amada, perdonada, querida y confiada. Atesoro su testimonio en mi corazón.

No comments: