Friday, September 23, 2011

MY JESUS


“Who do the crowds say that I am?” – Luke 9:18
 
Being an OFW and living in a foreign country, Jesus has revealed to me His presence in so many ways — in my solitude, or when laboring through daily struggles at work or at home.

When I am alone, He is my companion (Matthew 28:20). When I feel weak, He is my strength (Philippians 4:13). When I am sick, He is my healer (Luke 5:40). When people stay away from me, He is my friend (John 15:15). When my mind is troubled, He is my peace (Isaiah 9:6). When I am vulnerable, He is my refuge (Psalm 31:3). When I am confused, He is my guide (Psalm 73:24). When I feel sad, He is my joy (Psalm 4:7). When I miss my family, He is my comforter (John 14:16). When risks are all around, He is my protector (Psalm 91). When I lack something, He is my provider (Philippians 4:19). When I do not know what to do, He is my teacher (Matthew 12:38). When I need advice, He is my wisdom (Romans 11:33). When I am lost, He is the way (John 14:6). When people falsely accuse me, He is my vindicator (Isaiah 54:17).

And yes, Jesus is my Master, my King, my Lord! He is the King of kings and the Lord of lords! He is a merciful and loving GodDanny Tariman (danny@ dtariman.com)

No comments: